Sweet Summatime is here and we all know what that means. Popcicles, barely-there clothing, and pool side hangouts! Whether it’s a pool party or a quick dip, there are certain things you must have in-tow that are essential to make sure your day is complete. Here are my top 5 must-have poolside beauty essentials that definitely won’t let you down this summer!
1. M.A.C Cosmetics Face Protectant SPF 50 is the perfect facial sunscreen. It won’t leave you feeling oily like most, and the best part is that is acts as a primer for your foundation as well– who doesn’t love skipping steps?
2. The Body Shop Big Curvy Waterproof Mascara is definitely a poolside essential. This mascara is jet black, doesn’t budge, and is the perfect way to define your eyes without having to add eyeshadow (especially on days like these).
3. This beautiful YSL lipstick in Peach Passion is super creamy and adds lots of moisture to the lips. It kills two birds with one stone by giving you that perfect peachy summer lip and protecting them at the same time!
4. Bobbi Brown’s Beach Body oil is luxurious and it smells amazing, unlike other tanning oils. This product is great to prep the skin before laying out by the pool for added moisture and sheen, while helping you to achieve that beautiful summer glow.
5. This Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr Water Proof Powder is incredibly longwearing, while giving you coverage and controlling oil and shine. The compact comes equipped with a mirror and powder puff for quick touch-ups throughout the day.
I hope this list of Top 5 Must-have poolside beauty products will help you to prepare for your days of fun in the sun! If you have any other favorite poolside friendly products, let me know down below in the comment box. I am always looking to add to my arsenal of essentials! Happy Summer my beautiful friends!